If your hair is thinning due to breakage, not all hair extensions and braids will be suitable.
• Hair is breaking at the front/edges of the hairline.
• Hair is becoming thinner at the front/edges of the hair line.
• Hair is thinner at the crown.
• Hair is breaking at the nape.
• Hair is becoming thinner at the nape
Our at home care tips:
• We strongly advise against braids, protective styling and all forms of hair extensions. Due to the fact that tension on the hair problem areas can worsen.
• We recommend that a low manipulation style is used, until the breakage ceases. Examples are a loose bun or a loose hair up do. You could also wear a silk/satin headscarf or headband. These are available for purchase at our home base salon or at hair shops local to us. Using a silk/satin material can help retain moisture and avoid tension, excessive rubbing and tugging of the hair.
• Take gentle care when detangling and washing your hair.
• Oil massage on your scalp for 5 mins before or during washing. This helps promote stimulation- the blood flow regulation to the surface of the hair follicle.
Services we maybe able to offer:
• Deep conditioning or protein repair treatements.
• Dominican Blowouts.
• Hair Integration systems.
If you require a service from us, and you have the above hair complaints. You would need to book in for a consultation, so we can assess the hair and give you further expert hairloss management advice.
Consultations are £15 and last up to 45 mins. An analysis, recommendations and a next step plan will be given.
Please fill out the questionnaire and we will endeavour to get back to you.
Yes! of course if used in the correct manner. It is all about how it is applied, maintenance and removal practices.
Hair intergration systems are perfect to achieve flawless natural looks.
💎Non surgical hair intergration system- Partial.
Suitable for mild to moderate hair loss. Perfect for covering the crown areas. Your natural hair is integrated into the mesh system allowing your scalp to breath easily. Swiss or silk meshed lace is used to create a natural finish.
💎Non surgical hair intergration system- full head
Suitable for mild, moderate and severe hair loss.
Swiss or silk meshed lace is used to cover the areas of hair loss. A topper or closure will be added alongside weft hair extensions. Giving a full natural finish.
💎The braided non surgical hair integrated system
The natural hair is braided underneath. The lace/net is added on top to cover the braids. All natural hair is tucked away allowing the hair to rest and to retain growth. A topper or closure can be used alongside wefted hair extensions.
We at Nya Impressions use the above methods. We use a tailored customised approach to meet your requirements.
We work hard in allowing alopecia clients to wear the latest trends and fashionable hair styles.
Hair intergration systems are a great way to encourage hair grow and hair retention. The systems can also give your natural hair a break! (protective styles)
We do not just cover your natural hair with extensions and forget about it, unlike some hair stylists. We are experts, after we remove your chosen hair intergration system- It doesn't stop there! A free consultation on which products are best to use on your natural hair will be discussed. We understand that no two heads are the same, these products can be specifically ordered in if not in stock. We will use them before your hair intergration is to be replaced/re installed. Rest a sure that your natural hair will be looked after carefully!
We provide curly girl, vegan free, and natural hair products from independent hair suppliers, your needs will be met.
What to use? Where to begin?
During your consultation your stylist/technician would have discussed with you which products is best to use.
If this didn't occur- do not panic, as we have a few tips to help you get started.
Firstly it is best not to wash your hair for the first 2-3 days to help settle in your new set of hair extensions.